Friday, July 11, 2008
Fun, Fun, Fun
The girls and I have had so much for the last week. Ryan's been working at the river on the weekends so I've been keeping the girls very busy. Wednesday Karagen and I went to Fiesta Texas. We had a blast. As much as I love going with the entire family, it was nice not having to take all kinds of stuff with us. Then yesterday my sister and I took the girls to an Art Studio in New Braunfels. The kids pick a piece to paint and the colors to paint with. Karagen picked a rainbow box, Reagan chose a heart to hang on the wall and I wanted a plate with the girls hand prints. Then the fun begins! Paint, Paint and more paint. You leave the art their for a week to cure and then enjoy. I can't wait to see what it will look like. We are having so much fun. I don't want summer to end.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feed Jit
Blog Archive
About Me
- A Day in the LIfe
- We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.
2 comments:
Hello Girl! It's Shellie Phillips Ronshausen. I got to your blog from Erica's blog. It's nice to hear about all of your adventures.
It looks like y'all had fun! I miss Fiesta Texas so much. I wish we had half the stuff to do that San Antonio has!
Post a Comment