Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Prayers Please !
I just found out a long time friend has cancer! Lynn and I have been friends since we were in the 7th grade. We met at church camp in Kerrville. The funny part was our families have known each other for years. It's amazing that we have always stayed in contact with each other. Although, I don't see her as often as I would like I think about her all the time. I'm asking for prayers for Lynn. She will under go surgery October 13th. The Lord works in mysterious ways, and this was caught early. As she says "It's only a bump in the road." I love you Lynn and you are in my thoughts and prayers!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feed Jit
Blog Archive
About Me
- A Day in the LIfe
- We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.
1 comment:
OMG Shanna. That is the sweetest thing. You brought tears to my eyes. So thoughtful of you!!!! I miss seeing you too. Love, Lynn
Post a Comment