Friday, December 5, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas

I just love this time of year. Karagen and I put up the tree last weekend. We started a tradition last year. We watch The Polar Express with the lights to the Christmas tree glowing bright. We pop popcorn and drink hotchocolate in our PJ's. It is so much fun. Isn't that what Christmas is all about?

Our Tree

Karagen's Letter to Santa

border="0" alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5276450879515098658" />

and Reagan's "letter"


And speaking of tradition...Tonight we await the arrival of St. Nick . The girls have written their letters to Santa and placed them in their stockings. This is so fun to see. Karagen has gone from scribbling, to drawing and now she is actually writing a real letter to Santa. It can't believe how fast they are growing. I want to cherish every moment that I have with them now.

3 comments:

Ruffles and Rhinestones said...

A DS and a Horse?!? Where are you going to put the horse?? And Rea-girl's letter was nice too!:)

Kelly said...

I want a horse too!!!! Hey, as long as your taking request I might as well get my in too. Love ya!!

Shelia Day said...

Thanks for the comment on my short story. I just saw it...haha. Yup, I think you need a horse....for sure!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.