Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Obsessive, maybe Funny, of course

Okay this just happened in our house about an hour ago. I'm trying to get things done for our vacation when I realized that Reagan was quiet. If you have kids you know that is not a good thing. So I start calling her name... I found her in their bathroom. This is our conversation:

Rea: Mommy, I'm in the bafroom(bathroom) going poopey(no explanation needed). 

Mom: (before I get in the bathroom) Rea,  do you any help? 

Rea: No, Mommy I put toilet paper on the potty so it be clean. 

I'm a little obsessive when it comes to cleanliness in PUBLIC restroom. Actually, I'm completely repulsed by them. I will wait to use the restroom at home if I don't like where I'm at. So when I went to check on Reagan, she was going to the bathroom and put toilet paper on the seat just like I do for her. I was laughing so hard, I was cried. I wanted to take a picture but I though that might be a bit much. 

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.