One day when Ryan's cousin Jennifer and I took the kids to Fiesta Texas she told me about this freeze dried fruit at Costco. It was a huge box of apples and pear crisps. Wow are these good. The girls and I love them. They are packed individually so they are an easy take along snack. Best of all they are REAL fruit.
Saturday, July 11, 2009
New Favs and more
Okay, we've been so busy lately I haven't had time to post. We went on vacation in June to Disney World. That was a blast. I think Ryan and I had just as much fun as the girls. That is definitely the most magical place on earth. We've been to Fiesta Texas several times, Emerald Rainbow, and just hanging at my Aunt and Uncles pool. This summer is flying by and I hate that. I love the summer. It is my favorite time of year. Don't get me wrong I love teaching but getting to spend my days in a pool and nights playing with the girls, what more can any mother want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feed Jit
Blog Archive
About Me
- A Day in the LIfe
- We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment