Sunday, September 27, 2009

Scriptures Please

Okay I need help and fast... We are building a new house. They had to chip out some of the concrete to move the island out of the walk way. I called our neighbor, which is an interior decorator. She had this wonderful idea to paint the floor a different color and write a scripture on the floor. So here's where you come in. I would love to know your favorite scriptures about food or fellowship. The only problem is I need this by tomorrow so I can tell the builder what I want on the floor. I can't wait to see what is out there.

2 comments:

Texas Mom said...

Hello.... duh... As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.

I will have more... just wait.

Texas Mom said...

So is this in the kitchen... or near doorway?

Laugh heartily, love freely, pray daily.

Faith Hope and Love.... and the greatest of these is love.

Give us this day, our daily bread.

Come, gather, and give thanks.

Today is God's gift to us, what we do with it, is our gift to Him.

With God, all things are possible.

Train a child in the way she should go, and when he is old, she will not turn from it.

May the Lord keep watch over you as you come and go.

This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it.

God rest you love upon this door, bless this home forever more.

I love God and God loves me, God bless my family, and God bless me.

Recipe for a Happy Heart: 2 cups of Love, 1 cup of Friendship, 1 cup of Gratitude, Add a dash of Laughter. Pour into any soul.

There you go... told you I had more.... ha!

I have always wanted stained concrete floors so I can do a scripture....

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.