Sunday, October 3, 2010

Welcome Fall

I didn't realize how long it's been since my last post. I've tried many times to post but something always happens. School has started to our lazy days of summer are long since gone. K is playing volleyball this year for the first time. They are doing very well. Their coach is AWESOME! Coach Q is very passionate about volleyball and is passing that on to the girls. She also showed her steers...Yes I said steers at the Comal County Fair. She has two very big boys. We've enjoyed working with them. Tic and Tac are going to be hard to say good bye to, I'm afraid. Tic, was 2nd in his class and Tac well let's just say it was a VERY good class. She seems to really enjoy the steers. I was surprised at how well K showed. She stayed clam and worked very hard.

VERY Proud Mom, Dad, Opie, K, and Tac
Show time

R started school in August. Our school district started a program a few years ago for staff children. She has learned her entire alphabet in sign language. Now they are working on syllables. She can't wait to get up in the morning for school. Her teachers are wonderful! We are blessed beyond words!

Today we are cleaning house, putting up the fall decorations(pictures to follow) and working in the yard. This is the first weekend we've had free in a while so we are trying to get it all in. Happy Sunday!


2 comments:

Shelia Day said...

Glad to see ya'll are doing so well. :)

Ruffles and Rhinestones said...

She did so good! Very proud of my little niece.:)

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.