Sunday, July 31, 2011
Amazing!!!!!
A few weeks ago, my long time friend lost her husband unexpectedly. This was on the back of the program at the funeral. His funeral was a true celebration of his life. Lots of laughs were shared along with many tears. I'm so glad I was able to find this amazing video. It's a true testament at how we shoudl all live our lives. I can promise you one thing, I have looked at life a whole lot differently than before. When I say I love you to the girls or Ryan it's different. I take the time to look them in the eye when I say it. Of course I have always meant it when I said it but I truly take the time for them to know I love them, not just in passing while we go about our daily lives.
I know I have asked God WHY so many times since this tragic tragic event. Brett was a great son, brother, husband, father and friend. The Sunday after the funeral our sermon at church was on Matthew 13:24-30 . Why bad things happen to good people. Wow it was amazing! One of those moments when you know God was listening and wanted to answer your questions. It was a good way to end a week of sadness.
I can't imagine what life will be like for Amber and the girls but I know one thing... her strength and courage will get her through. Please take a minute to pray for Amber and the rest of the family. I know things won't be easy tomorrow because it's Brett's birthday. May the lord be with them as they celebrate this special day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feed Jit
Blog Archive
About Me
- A Day in the LIfe
- We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment