Sunday, August 17, 2008

Waiting on a Woman

Okay, I know 2 posts in 1 weekend. I should be cleaning my house, or getting ready for work tomorrow but instead I'm playing. We were running a few errands the other day and this song came on the radio. Ryan said this was his song because he's always waiting on a woman. I never really listened to the song until he pointed it out. We all laughed and then I kinda had to feel sorry for him. Poor Ryan is always waiting on a woman on a woman. Ryan is the only male in a household of 6 woman. I say 6 because our puppy, fawn and kitten are all female. Listen to this song and think of Ryan.



2 comments:

Lynn said...

Yes, I love it!! If I can keep up with it, I'll be doing good! I love the song. That is Jason too. Us 4 girls and then our dog is a female too!:)

Allison R said...

I love that song!!! It's definitely perfect for Ryan.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.