Sunday, August 24, 2008

'Twas the Day Before the 1st Day of School

'Twas the Day before the 1st day of School when all through the house mom was busy cleaning up after the little mouse! The backpacks were hung by the back door with care in hopes that the lunch box would soon get in there. The children were playing in there rooms while visions of textbook, pencils and crayons danced in their heads. While dad was reading the Sunday paper, mom went to a meeting at school for a bit. When mom sprang from her meeting to see what was the matter, she realized that her house was a mess. She wished there was a little fairy to come and make her life merry. Her mother was coming and spoke not a word but went straight to work and gleefully worked. I heard them exclaim as we went out of sight... Happy New School Year to all and to all a good night!

Hope everyone has a great first day of school. I can already tell this is going to be a great year. A new school (okay it's not new but it is to me.), new principal, and a wonderful class. This is going to be an awesome year! I'm sure I'll let you know how it goes.

1 comment:

Angelique said...

I hope it goes great!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.