Okay so my sister did this and I thought it was neat. Since today is the unoffical last day of summer I thought I'd say goodbye listing my most favorite events of the summer. Since I am a teacher Summer is always my favorite time of year. So I have lots of favorite things. Some of these I have blogged about so you will know what I'm talking about.
1. Hanging out with the girls all day long.
2. Swimming at my Aunt and Uncle's house with my mom, sister and the kids.
3. Getting a tan because as my sister says " Tan fat is pretty than white fat.)
4. Swimming at our house in our little pool with the whole family.
5. HURRICANE DOLLY oh yeah and our trip to the coast for a whole week. We're making T-shirts that say I survied Hurricace Dolly and BIG Week '08.
6. Randy Rogers Concert!!! Had a great time but paid for it the next morning.
7. OUr many trtips to Fiesta Texas.
8. July 4th... I loved everything about it. The parade in the morning and the fireworks at the park that night. It was just a great day.
9. Pottery painting with the girls. I will forever have this piece of art!!
10. Our trip to Houtson to what the Astros vs. Cardinals. We just wished Reagan could have been with us.
Goodbye to our friend summer! We look forward to what you have in store for us next year. We hope you had a wonderful summer, as well.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feed Jit
Blog Archive
About Me
- A Day in the LIfe
- We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment