Sunday, October 19, 2008

Favorite New Product

Okay, many of you know I've been TRYING to lose weight my entire life. I feel like if I throw this out there it will help me stick to it. This is the YEAR I'm going to lose all the weight and KEEP it off. I've been doing Weight Watchers since January 2007. I've lost 30 lbs so I feel like I've done pretty well. There is still more to lose! A friend of mine introduced me to this new product call Osolean. I've been taking it for a week and a half and I've lost 2 pounds.



It’s all natural and mixes with the foods and beverages you already enjoy. Best of all, OsoLean™ powder has been shown in a clinical study to help target fat loss and spare lean muscle when combined with the OsoLean Plan and proper exercise. I put it in my coffee in the morning and drink it with a glass of milk when I get home in the afternoon.

OsoLean powder is a specially formulated whey protein blend that includes an advanced protein peptide technology. Through a patented process, specific parts of whey protein, called peptides, are separated and concentrated to ensure the optimal level of fat-loss peptides. These peptides are blended with calcium-rich minerals from whey to make OsoLean powder. If you want more info let me know. I've signed up as a member. No I'm not selling anything it's just cheaper if you do this. Let me know if you want more info. They have all kinds of all natural products. I'm going to start the girls on the children's vitamins.

You do have to excersie at least 30 minutes 3 times a week. Believe it or not have have started running... Okay well I'm running in the pasture so no one sees me because I'm sure it's not a pretty sight but I've really enjoyed it. I actually look forward to it. I reflect on the day and clear my mind. I have also started doing Leslie Samsone "Walking a Home" videos.



I'm on my way to a happy, healthier me. THIS IS THE YEAR I"M GOING TO DO THIS. Check back soon and I'll keep you updated with my progress. It will hold me more accountable if I post it.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.