I just love fun relaxing weekends. Friday, my mom took the girls home with her to have a girls night or as Kendall calls them a sleep over. My wonderful husband brought home dinner from a fundraiser they were having at work. So not only did I not have anyone to cook for but I didn't have to cook. What more could any Mom ask for. I was in bed and asleep by 9:00. It was so nice to be able to do this. THANKS MOM for letting me have a night to myself. Saturday and Sunday were just plan fun. Karagen had softball practice for a few hours and then we went to lunch. Karagen feet are gr owning like a weed so she needed new cleats so we did some shopping. Ryan's family came over for dinner and we played a few rounds of Redneck Golf.If you have never heard of this game it is so fun.


On Sunday, we rode around on the four wheeler most of the day. Karagen had bowling practice for an hour so we went to the bowling alley. Reagan got to play at her Omie Margie's house without anyone to bother her. She was in Heaven. In case I hadn't mentioned it Reagan is some what of a loner. She could care less what others are doing.
I did get to clean out my closet which is a HUGE task. I put another dresser to hold our T-shirts and shorts. I was tired of shoving them in the other dresser or having them fall off the shelves. So it was some what of a productive weekend. Hope you had a great one.
2 comments:
It sounds like such a great weekend. You have such a great family. It's so nice to read about you guys. It puts a smile on my face everytime I do.
Kendall is still talking about the sleep over...they should do that more often!:)
Post a Comment