The following is an email that I received at school this morning. Please be on the look out if you live in this area.
By now we hope you have heard through all of the mass media coverage and Amber Alerts that one of our first-grade students, Jewel Noel Klein, was allegedly abducted by her mother on Tuesday afternoon. According to official court documents filed with the school, Jewel’s mother and grandmother both had rights to pick up the girl at school.
We are working closely with the Comal County Sheriff’s Office as they are in charge of the investigation and search for Jewel. To view the Amber Alert that was issued around 3 pm on Wednesday afternoon go to http://www.ncmec.org/missingkids/servlet/AmberServlet.
Jewel has blond hair, blue eyes, is about 4 feet tall and weighs about 60 pounds. The car they believe she is in is a blue 2005 Hyundai Sonata, Texas license plate 404ZNM.
Anyone with information on her whereabouts is urged to call the Comal County Sheriff’s Office at 830.620.3400.
We are hopeful and praying that she will be found safe and sound soon. Thank you for your assistance!
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Feed Jit
Blog Archive
About Me
- A Day in the LIfe
- We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.
1 comment:
I saw this on the highway message boards all the way in Dallas! I was shocked when I read it was from Spring Branch. I'm glad that the little girl was found!
Post a Comment