Sunday, November 16, 2008

Read my blog, PLEASE!!!

I was told by my sister today that more people would read my blog if I would change it more than once in a few weeks. We have had a busy several weeks. Karagen finished softball the first week of November. She actually caught the last play of the game for the WIN! They only won 2 games the entire season but they actually learned a lot. She is now gearing up to play basketball. She is so excited!

Reagan was sick for a couple of days last week so I stayed home with her. She had an ear infection. Or as she put it her "ear was bleeding". I'm telling you this kid is so funny. You never know what is coming out of her mouth next. Anyway, the doctor put her on an antibiotic that made her sick. For 2 days she was laying around the house. When I say laying, I mean literally crawling on the floor going to the restroom because she didn't have the energy to stand up. It was so sad to see a child that can't sit still so sick.

I had a wonderful visit with an old friend last weekend. I can't wait for Kelly to move back. We have so much to catch up on. It is amazing how two people that haven't seen each other in years can pick up where we left off. That is true friendship. I love you, Kelly. I had a blast with you.

This weekend was a busy one. We got to have a family dinner on a FRIDAY night. The football game was on Saturday this week so we got to spend some time together. Saturday was my niece's birthday party. Miss Fancy Nancy herself turned 3 on Nov.7th. I can't believe that little Blondie sassy thing is 3. If you ask her who is bossy she will tell you her Aunt Shanna. She is a little Miss Prissy.

Now we are getting ready of Thanksgiving and then Christmas. This is my favorite time of year. I love the cool weather and the smiles on people's faces. We listened to Christmas music while we went shopping today. The girls saw Santa at Bass Pro shop Saturday night. We took a family picture because little "Miss I'm not scared of anything" wouldn't let me leave her side. She never cried, but wouldn't let go of me. We have a week and half until Thanksgiving break. This school year is flying by. I have a great class.

2 comments:

Ruffles and Rhinestones said...

FINALLY! Thanks for taking my advice!!

Kelly said...

You are the best!!!! I love reading about your happy family- ya'll are so cute!!!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.