Shanna's New Years Promises to Myself
1. Of course there is always lose weight. However, this year I have a jump on this one. I've been working out with Bob Harper from the Biggest Loser.
In case you don't know I'm obsessed with this show. I want to be on this show so bad. 
2. I'm going to spend more time with friends and family. I really enjoy this but I think I don't do it enough.
3. I would say I'm going to get organized but that just won't happen. I have said that for as long as I can remember. That is just not in my make up. My sister on the other hand is an organization master. We're not sure where she gets it from.
Now you know my promises to myself. I like calling them promises instead of resolutions because I'm more likely to keep a promise. Happy New Year to you and yours!

No comments:
Post a Comment