Monday, January 5, 2009

Update

Well it has been almost a week for my New Year's promises... I have done my Biggest Loser Cardio almost everyday. I say almost because after the first few days, I was so sore there was no way I could do it again. So instead of the cardio video I walked while the girls played at the school. My diet is going very well. I'm doing Weight Watchers and the key for me is to write down EVERYTHING I drink or eat. I have been doing pretty well with this so far. I know it's only been a week but hey that's good for me. I weigh in on Thursday so I will let you know how I've done. I know that some of you could careless about me losing weight but it makes me more accountable if I put it on here.

I should be grading papers but instead I'm updating my blog and watching Jon and Kate Plus 8. How's that for a long Monday after a 2 week vacation.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

You go girl!!! I want your determination.

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.