Sunday, March 29, 2009

Every little girls DREAM!

As promised, here are some of our pictures at American Girl. I thought we would be there for hours and hours. Somehow Karagen knew exactly what she wanted so it didn't take nearly as long as we thought.

What Ryan was doing at American Girl

He was having so much fun!


Dolls of the Year



Upon our arrival




Having Lunch at American Girl




3 comments:

Brandi said...

That's a cute picture of Karagen and Rea.

Allison R said...

Looks like everyone had a blast. Especially Ryan.

Texas Mom said...

Oh no dawling.... you are awesome! Lets set something up! Hey, I went to the American Girl store too, but in Chicago, during Spring Break. What an AMAZING place! Even a tom girl can fall in love with it!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.