Wow we just had one of the best vacations ever! We visited the Great Wolf Lodge in Grapevine. We spent 4 days in the wonderful resort.
We would begin the day with swimming in an 84 degree sea of fun. There was something for all of us. Karagen enjoyed the slides and the tree house. Reagan loved the slides and the wavy pool, as she called it. Monday, we swam until 11:00 and then went to the Grapevine Mills Mall. We ate some lunch and went back to the indoor water park. We were there until about 6:00.
After dinner, we met up with another girl from my class at the clock tower for story time. Yes, I said story time. Every night at 8:00 they have a story time for the kids. They get to wear the PJ's downstairs. They sit in front of the fire place for a fun book. Wiley the wolf comes out to say good night.
The girls at story time(not sure why it is underlined all of sudden)
Wiley the Wolf
Tuesday, we got an early start to the water park. We spent a few hours there the headed to Bass Proshop. What's a trip to Grapevine without a trip there? Of course we went back to the water park for a few hours. Karagen had an appointment for a pedicure at Scoops. This is not your normal spa. It is designed just for kids. Everything is ice cream related. Karagen has been talking nonstop about this.
While Karagen was doing that, Reagan and I painted a turtle in the Cub Club. Ryan was in the arcade playing games. I told you this place had something for everyone! We went back to the water park (notice a pattern here) until 8:30. Then Reagan and I headed to the room for a bath and bed. We skipped story time because we wanted to stay in the pool. Karagen and Ryan continued with the Magi Quest. They enjoyed that, however I didn't. This was a scavenger hunt throughout the hotel. I just didn't understand the game I guess. This morning we got up and did the Magi Quest as a family... yes I did it, too. Then we were off to American Girl. That is an awesome place. The girls each got to pick a doll and clothes. We had a lunch reservation, too. They seat you and the dolls at the same table. It is so cute! I will post pictures as soon as I upload them. I hope the girls enjoyed this vacation as much as I did. Ryan goes back to work tomorrow and the girls and I will just hang out for the rest of the week. What a great week! What great memories!

3 comments:
Looks like you have a great time!
How fun! We'll have to add that to our list of things to do. Glad you are enjoying your spring break!
So glad you guys had fun there. We loved it too! It was so good to bump into you and hope to see you in our own town soon!!
Post a Comment