And I wouldn't have it any other way. We only have 4 more days left of school. This week is always crazy at school. We are going bowling tomorrow, party on Wednesday and Thursday early release on Friday. Of course the teachers have our own party on Thursday. Those are always fun. :) Karagen has softball practice Tuesday and Wednesday with a game on Saturday. The team softball party is also Saturday right after the game. Thank goodness we only have one child involved in activities right now. I can't imagine what it's like with more than one. Reagan starts dance next fall. Last week we celebrated Reagan's 3rd birthday. She wanted a Chucky E. Cheese party forever. She is like a wild child at the place. I couldn't have a blog without pictures.

I just wanted say thanks to my friend, Misti. At the last minute I called her to take pictures for Karagen softball team. She did an AWESOME job. Thanks Misti for doing this for our team. Everyone is going to love the pictures. Go take a look at her work http://www.mistimoments.blogspot.com/

2 comments:
I loved doing it! Thanks for the opportunity! Now let's schedule your complimentary family photo session!
Hey girl,
Can you get Laney's phone number so I can get her magazine cover to her. What are her parent's names? Email me at dunlap9499@gvtc.com
Post a Comment