Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

Wishing everyone a very Happy Mother's Day. Mom, I love even though I might not say it enough. You have done so much for all of us. Thank you for everything you have and will do for us. You're truly are the BEST Mom in the World! We love you Omie!

You can see it in their eyes, in tender hugs and long good-byes, a love that only moms and daughters know.You can see it in their smiles, through passing years and changing styles, a friendship that continually seems to grow.You can see it in their lives, the joy each one of them derives, in just knowing that the other one is there...To care and to understand, lend an ear or hold a hand, and to celebrate the memories they share.

No comments:

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.