Then there is this poor doctor...marcus-gitterles-e-mail.html All he wanted to do was make sure his friends and family were safe from this flu. This poor guy. Why do people have to be so mean.
This is just to cute! On the other hand we are having lots of fun! We have going to the playground (I'm saying it was safe to do this.), hung out with my sister and my niece, hung out with my mom and grandmother(she's recovering at my parents house. My mother is a saint by the way. I wish I was half as nice of a person as she is.) Today my nephews are over here playing. Right now they are going fossil hunting. Reagan doesn't even know what they are but she looking for them. She wants to be a big kid so bad. Oh well we are making the best of this situation. Hope everyone is safe and healthy these days.

2 comments:
Just wanted to say hi. I saw your blog on Misti's blog and when I clicked it I said, wow, she has the same background as mine! Small world. I hope you stay healthy and keep enjoying your sudden vacation.
Hey there! I am available next week for pictures. Any day except Monday~ Call me at 237-6404 and we can set it up! Look forward to seeing you!
Post a Comment