Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to my wonderful Husband!



This year we are celebrating 10 years of happily being married. This has been the best 10 years of my life. Ryan has giving me so much to be happy about. First of all he puts up with me. Wow that should be enough right there! He is always there for me and the girls whenever we need him. Then we have our beautiful daughters. I'm so happy to be married to such a great friend, husband, and father. I look forward to may more years of celebrating birthdays with you. WE LOVE YOU, Daddy.

3 comments:

Melanie Mueller said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!!

Texas Mom said...

Happy Birthday! Isn't this his 21st! Ha! Shanna check your school email. I sent you a message.

Brandi said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite brother-in-law!

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
We are a family of four and love spending time with each other. I can't imagine what our lives would be like without our girls.